Wearable Wireless Continuous ECG
Demonstrating our considerable design and technology expertise, we created the world’s first patch and wire-free ECG device.
Our existing relationship with Qardio was paramount in the early inception of this groundbreaking technology. The collaborative approach between Industrial Design and Engineering encouraged a fast paced, open-minded, and flexible way of working. The early concept stage helped gain a clearer view of the brand direction.
We developed a product architecture that contains the sensors and electronics in a comfortable and stylish form factor. And because the design is reliable and robust – and splash and rain resistant too – the product is ideal for everyday use.
The result is an intuitive and comfortable device that gained a significant share of the connected personal health care market.
- Complete Design and Engineering responsibility
- Integration of electronics and mechanical componentry
- Simple, easy to use product experience
- IP65 sealed, with ultra-sonically welded casings
- Flexible design that adjusts to the fit the body
- Strap catch mechanism development that enables a quick release operation
- USB rechargeable
Prototype & Evaluation
New Product Integration
Qardio have gone on to become a successful global business whilst improving the lives of individuals, families & healthcare professionals.