Large Volume Wearable Injector
This project required our specialist expertise in engineering, mechanism design, test-fixture, and protocols. Working in collaboration with the client and product manufacturer, we fulfilled the role of independent Technical Assessor to identify, analyse and implement changes to a production issue relating to the needle and vial interface.
We proposed a range of solutions, each included a detailed tolerance and FMEA analysis and comprehensive test reports.
- Proposed solutions to resolve the customers production issue
- Mitigation of product risk
- Development of test methods and manufacture /qualification of test fixture
- Each proposed solution analysed and tested
- Improved reliability and performance in users hands
Tolerance and FEA Analysis
Prototype & Evaluation
The result of our work was a fully detailed design update that resolved the issue around leakage and optimised product performance, allowing full commercialisation of the platform.