Large Volume Patch Injector
The YpsoDose single-use injector is an electromechanical pre-filled and pre-assembled patch device for 10ml glass cartridges. Needle insertion, injection, end of injection feedback and needle safety steps are all performed automatically. The needle always remains hidden and is made safe after injection and device removal.
Taking this existing product technology as a starting point, we carried out a redesign of product architecture and external elements to optimise size, usability, and aesthetics. In parallel to this we were also able to identify solutions that enabled increased branding and label space, without any compromise to the product.
The result is a state-of-the-art wearable injector which has been commended for its intuitive design and function.
- Modern, intuitive & compact platform design
- Industry commended for its intuitive design & function
- Pre-filled and pre-assembled for easy patient training and use
- Clearly communicates via visual and audible signals before, during and after injection
- Ready-to-fill cartridge for easy drug filling and final assembly
- Unique electromechanical drive accommodates a range of viscosities and fill volumes
- Increased branding & label space
The final design solution provides Ypsomed’s customers an opportunity for customisation without changing the shape of the device shells.